Monday, September 28, 2026

My anxieties

Little strands of anxieties trail me into my mornings. I don't care to dream as I worry which of these are going to come in as realities many years hence . In a way I am ok, because I have already looked into the end  where just a vacuum is what is left at the tail end of my crying and calling out to my kids  and everything just evaporated ...strangely with a calm resignation in the knowledge that  all of humanity  as is all nature had just evaporated .The current talk of AI threats just brought back that nightmare  from many years ago.

So what is there to be anxious about - really nothing , for life is finite , so we focus on our days as they evolve  before us  and hope for the health of earth to sustain us.. 

I dreaded these and other dreams- those that had bothered me more in the waking hours as they were  more implausible at the time , yet too vivid to be discounted and yet i had forcibly erased them from my thoughts . Now that I have seen that some of those nightmares were not  as implausible as my previous definition of implausible was .

I do not plan to go into the details , lets just say that what was a nightmare about  thirty years ago has come to pass in the recent times  as living nightmare scenarios . I wish and hope that we would not go the path to annihilation of humanity and earth as played out yrs ago in yet another  nightmare , but we are selfish humans and the more self absorbed ones just may feel the need to throw caution to the wind, just to  create this too into reality.

Even though this is my anxiety, I have to say I look at it  and see what stares back... ' that it is just beyond my control" I had seen it , now it is just ' whatever is going to happen is  going to happen '- besides I saw it in my nightmare , now  all I can do is just live each day hoping that in the day after tomorrow  humanity  would  still exist - For that, a better insight and right judgement by each of us - yes  all of us do  need to occur ...

So with hope , I hold my anxieties in my hand , hoping to hold it tight for eternity in one hand and grasping at hope with the other.


by PC-3  ( 09/27/2026)

No comments:

Post a Comment