Not that long ago, as a child , I marveled at my name...shortened to AI for Aida ( before i could write it all out, and coudn't fathom the need for all those letters then).
Now they go to a fantasy world where everyday I go to take over the world , the ruler of all , AI at my fingertips , no AI is my fingertips ... I think and therefore I am!
I have workforces that fear my AI, enslaved to their real and imagined threats directed to the masses , Ah my workforce , the masses...
My wealth- who needs wealth when you have absolute control, oh yes, the high of absolute control.
It was not that long ago that my nightmares , they scared me, though not anymore . They are my companions now -in the AI universe of mine, move over Genghis Khan and Caligula, the ever empowered nightmare visions of mine are here... all nightmares are now immense possibilities with this beautiful AI. I control drones that swarm the universe, my thoughts their commands. My wishes unleashed , I call myself the one great AI.
Now that I am almost fully addicted to Chat GPT and Claude , words has lost their edge, lost of their beauty and magic, they have become 'just average'. When things lose their beauty and vibrance, they just become mediocre. So now with me ,'the one great AI', that I am, I realize I don't even need the drones for external validation, and control ( too bad they are here, so let them go and swarm the universe ) .
I am here , there, everywhere... on second thoughts , I am the automated extension of my codes, so why would I even consider a drone - I am code , therefore I am... so very existential , by myself , AI , I am...
By PC-3( 09/20/2026)
No comments:
Post a Comment