Friday, November 4, 2022

Cassius Turvey

 Cassius...a name , a face , a soul, 

Above all a person to who has seen you ...

A news item in passing for some, 

Sadness in memory for others , 

A human , lost too soon , 

Yet for some just an object...

I see the faces of my genetic future , 

Spread in the sand , just like all of them in all lands , 

Part of breaths that mingled in my air, 

And hence close to me , me the human , 

Me , a group of  DNA and chromosomes,

No different , yet for the melanine lackers ,

He too was a threat... All around me they growl, 

All they see is a threat, our thoughts , 

Our prayers, our food , anything and all,

Just our souls  invoke a fear, and they run ,

Threatened by any with souls , or is it just melanine that  they fear...


poem by Pc3(11/03/2022)

No comments:

Post a Comment