Friday, February 9, 2018

He only.... me once


"He only.... me once"  , I heard Lawrence O'donnell   on  MSNBC ( www.msnbc.com/the-last-word )address the new  gaping  wound in the new era in our new new , all new and improved   nation, the very new improved USSAR....

its past   -- way past, ' me too'.... and  all words fail me
 May be thus wordless I can ease into a future , where dementia is comforting,
Where thoughts and sense  die frozen....

addendum(03/13/18)

The flag as a smock , yes that too I heard today,
All respect for all that should be ,all  as is decimated
Be it  Liberty,Nature or respectable values ,
Where all go to die, its time , lost into the mesh of matter and time,
There we ease into comfort and call it dementia,
It then becomes suspended state of all lost , and  hopes of peace ...
(by -pc3)

No comments:

Post a Comment